For the final slide of the Toxin Research Project, you will create a graph of the LD50 data from Slide 3. You have many different options for creating the line graph, some of which include:
- Paper and pencil
- Google Sheets (video help)
- Desmos (how to graph points)
Instructions for Slide 4:
- Add Slide 4 to your Google Slides deck and title it “Graph of LD50“
- Add your graph to Slide 4. A complete graph includes:
- Graph Title
- X-axis Label (body mass (kg))
- Y-axis Label (lethal dose (mass units from LD50 numerator))
- Three coordinates (x,y) = (body mass, lethal dose) from Slide 3
- A line connecting the three points
- Determine the slope of the line. What does it mean?
Need help? Click here for an example of a graph created using Google Sheets.
You did it! Congratulations on completing the Toxin Research Project. Be sure to share your Google Slides with Mr. Swart at email@example.com and you should also share your hard work with everyone at home!
When finished, return to Weeks 34-35 – How Much Is Too Much? and continue working.